2004 - 2012
CLINICAL RESEARCH ASSOCIATE, HENRY FORD HOSPITAL
Jan 2011- October 2012
Assisted more than 20 different Doctors and Nurses in the Emergency Department at a Level 1 Trauma Center
• Screened 1000+ patients, acquired their consent when necessary and enrolled eligible patients into
clinical research studies
• Shadowed 3 different Doctors in the Emergency Department and in General Surgery
SALES REPRESENTATIVE, KBC MARKETING
September 2007 -December 2011
Worked in outside sales with new and existing clients and helped the company to grow their brand and
inside sales by learning HTML and Google tools to increase their exposure.
•Increased inside sales 500% (2010 and 2011) by developing a website.
•Delivered 100% customer retention (2009, 2010, 2011).
•Increased outside B2B sales by more than 30% per year.
ASSOCIATE BROKER, BAY CREST PARTNERS
New York, NY
April 2007- August 2007
Facilitated client and broker relationship to optimize performance and mitigate risk.
• Delivered 10+ orders per day from different clients to buy or sell a stock on the floor of the New York
• Provided information of trades back to client and firm and completed associated paperwork.
• Gained knowledge of the Securities and Exchange Commission Regulations and the Financial Industry
CUSTOMER SERVICE APPLICATIONS GROUP ENGINEER, ZF GROUP (FORMERLY TRW AUTOMOTIVE)
January 2005 - April 2007
Provided support to Ford as part of our Customer Service Applications Group and provided
engineering solutions while supporting logistics between Ford and TRW.
• Contributed to the prevention of 2 potential recalls by leading teams that cleaned up supplier issues
in the field.
• Delivered $2.2B in potential savings by ensuring supplier compliance.
• Managed and trained 20+ contract workers to put into place at customer facilities to ensure products
supplied were within contract specification.